All-inclusive Pickleball at Las Brisas
- The Pickleball Camp fee needs to be paid in full to reserve one spot.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and are quoted in Canadian Dollars
- Additional room options may be available at the time of booking
- Third passenger and children rates can be requested on an individual basis
- Single accommodation rates available upon request
- For accommodation and flight contact our travel Agent ... click here
What is included
8 days (7 nights) accommodation at Las Brisas, Huatulco resort.
All-inclusive: meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Everything else the resort has to offer: beaches, pools, water activities, gym, spa, snorkeling, and more
Daily pickleball activities: 1.5 hour clinic, 2 hours observed play
Air fare with WestJet - 6 hours direct flight
Free shuttle transfers from and to airport
Late reservations require full payment at the time of purchase, and, due to availability, rates are subject to change
For the Pickleball portion:
one month prior - full refund
two weeks prior - 50% refund
one week prior - no refund
For the accommodation and flights:
• 61 days or more to departure – loss of deposit
• 60 days to 46 days to departure: 50% of package price
• 45 days to 22 days to departure: $250 fee (+ tax) and 50% of package price
• 21 days and less to departure: full loss of funds
Change(s) to booking:
• 61 days or more to departure: $75 fee (+ tax) and increase in fare
• 60 days to 22 days to departure: $100 fee (+ tax) and increase in fare - NO Downgrade
• 21 days and less to departure: no changes
Name changes and corrections:
•22 days and more prior to departure: no fee will apply
• 21 days to 8 days prior to departure: $100 fee (+ tax)
• 7 days and less to departure: no changes are permitted.
Schedule changes: this can include (but is not limited to):
• Deposit requirements
• Final payment dates
• Rooming list dates
• Change and Cancel policies
• Minimum and maximum group size
Specific and Final Terms and conditions will be advised at time of booking.
We strongly encourage all travelers to invest in travel insurance to both minimize your financial risks of traveling and provide you with peace of mind to fully enjoy the your trip. Travel insurance can provide many helpful resources including refunds or assistance for any of the following situations that may arise before or during a trip:
You need to cancel your participation on the tour
You need to cancel or change a flight
Lost baggage during the trip
Stolen items during the trip
Medical costs during the trip
We suggest you talk to your insurance provider to ask about the travel insurance plans available to you. You can also compare policies online.